Information we collect is primarily used to communicate with program participants, award CME/CE credits when applicable, manage user accounts, recommend relevant programs, and perform data analysis to inform educational outcomes.
In plain English, here is what we affirm:
- You can change your registration profile at any time by logging in and choosing “Profile” from the main drop down
- To request any of these changes without logging in, please call us at 1 (877) 394-1306 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can end your association with PlatformQ Health and its affiliates at any time
- PlatformQ Health does not spam, nor do we rent or sell our email list in whole or in part. Data sharing with promotional clients is for engagement verification and opt-in based further engagement
- EU citizens can request a complete record of their account and/or request to have their personal data expunged by contacting email@example.com with the subject line “Data Request”
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us. By registering with PlatformQ Health or its affiliates, participants submit personal information that may include name and email address. We may also ask you to submit additional information related to your career, including without limitation, degree, specialty, affiliation, and the like. Some information is mandatory to register with and view certain programs on the site; other information is optional.
We may also collect other data through the use of technology such as IP address, browser type, and user logs, which are used to monitor and improve the performance of the site itself.
Information Collected Through Technology. We collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, when you visit our Site. The information we collect in this manner includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our Site, and dates and times of Site visits
Use of Information
We may use the Information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Create and manage your unique user account
- Provide services to you, including organizing and providing you with notice of upcoming live events and on demand events
- Respond to and communicate with you about your questions and comments
- Ask you questions about our Site and our services
- Send you news and updates about the Site, our services and events of interest
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, and other offers
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Perform data analyses (including market research)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
Communication and Information Sharing:
You may receive educational materials from PlatformQ Health, both before and after events. We may share your information with our affiliates, advertising and marketing partners or commercial sponsors, you have expressed interest in. In these instances, we will share your information with the relevant advertising and marketing partners, commercial sponsors and exhibitors to permit follow-up communication with you by email, mail or otherwise. We also share your information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf.
At any time, you may opt out of receiving messages by unsubscribing from our e-mail list. Your opt-out will apply prospectively, but will not apply to third parties who have already received your information from us. To opt out of receiving information from third parties, you must contact them directly.
During and after the event, participants may interact with faculty members, commercial sponsors, and each other through real time chat and message boards. Users control the personal information they disclose and should understand that information one shares in these areas can be viewed by other participants in the program.
We may share with third parties certain anonymized aggregated statistics about our users and their behavior while visiting our Site. We may include such data in reports made available to third parties, or to the general public. These reports will not identify individual users.
DMD Healthcare Communications Network Participation Disclosure – Healthcare Provider Pages only
This website is a member of the DMD Healthcare Communications Network (the “HCN”). HCN is owned and managed by DMD Marketing Corp (“DMD”) and is designed to enable DMD and HCN members to provide medically relevant business communications to authenticated health care professionals.
Corporate Transactions. We reserve the right to share your information in connection with any corporate transaction, including any merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of stock and/or assets, or other corporate change or financing transaction including, whether during the course of any due diligence process or otherwise.
Data Storage and Security. The security of your personal information depends on your protection of your account password. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. PlatformQ Health takes steps to keep your personal information safe, however no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
Links to Other Web Sites. The Site may, from time to time, contain links to web sites owned and operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such Third Party Sites so that you understand how those web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on Third Party Sites.
Please see our policy for minors under Terms and Conditions.
We will disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or to protect the rights and property of PlatformQ Health, Inc, its affiliates or the public. We may also cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any official investigation, and we may disclose your personally identifiable information to the relevant agency in doing so
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website or your dealings with this website, you can contact us by writing to us at:
PlatformQ Health, Inc.
100 Crescent Road
Needham, MA 02494